Request for Proposal: IT Managed Services Provider
Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Incorporated is requesting proposals from qualified IT Managed service providers.
Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc. (BBC) is a nonprofit neighborhood development organization founded in 1990 that serves Cleveland’s Central, Kinsman, and Buckeye neighborhoods. Our mission is to empower citizens and revitalize blighted and underserved communities. Currently, the organization does not have internal staff dedicated to IT operations. The selected Provider will provide all IT support, as outlined in the RFP below.
The company is seeking proposals from qualified IT Managed Service providers for the following services:
- Cloud and Server Storage: Support for three (3) servers and Cloud Based Operations
- Support for Twenty (20) devices with users
- Support for Eight (8) devices without users (Surface computers)
- Network Printer Management
- Video Surveillance Camera Maintenance and Support
- VoIP Office Phone System (20) devices
- Copy machine support and Maintenance
- Desktop Support: Provide unlimited remote support for all users and computers. Script and automate basic maintenance tasks.
- Server Software/Operating System: Provide unlimited remote support for all users and computers. Script and automate basic maintenance tasks. Configure, monitor, and maintain backup solution, including local and cloud components. 24/7/365 remote monitoring and reporting
- Network Support: Maintain secure public and private wireless networks. Network switch management. Office 365 support and administration. Remote access support (VPN)
- Administration: Annual network audit and review. Quarterly account review and project planning. Provide recommendations and a suggested timeline for implementation
- Additional Details and Services: Provide on-site visits as needed. Remote Administration and Support/Manage domain and network via remote access. Updating and restarting the server, if needed and not available during an on-site visit. Assist users by secure remote access client. Review and troubleshoot individual user’s issues compiled from the help desk
The proposer must demonstrate the capability to perform the above stated services in accordance with generally accepted information technology principles and procedures.
Questions or requests for clarification must be submitted in writing to Tiffany Allen-White, via email to [email protected].
Deadline and Procedures for Delivery
A signed copy of the proposal must be mailed via US postal mail or electronically or hand delivered no later than 5:00p.m. on May 21st, 2022. Responses shall be delivered to Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc., 7201 Kinsman Road, Suite 104, Cleveland, Ohio 44104. All electronically submitted proposals should include a delivery receipt and should be sent to [email protected].