Are you looking for a job and don’t know where to begin? Ohio Means Jobs Cleveland-Cuyahoga County has programs and services to assist you in getting you to where you would like to be. They are a one-stop workforce system offering multiple job seeker programs and services free of charge to businesses, adult job seekers, dislocated workers, low income youth and adults, veterans, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, and other individuals as well.
- Assistance with registration and applying for jobs online
- Job search and readiness workshops
- Career exploration and counseling
- Resume development
- Youth internships and mentoring
- Career technical training for jobs in demand
- Skill/qualification upgrade via ‘on the job training’
- Literacy workshops: ABLE/GED and English as a Second Language (ESOL)
- Job search/job placement assistance
- Access to the resource room
- Pre-employment training
Resource Room Services:
- Free internet access
- Free telephone, fax, copiers, computers, printers, and postage
- Current job postings
- Latest labor market information
- Resume preparation
If you are age 14-23, the Youth Resource Center at the downtown Bolivar location offers a safe and positive environment, support and guidance with personal programs, assistance with academic enrollment; job search/readiness workshops; community resources and support; and weekly job club to improve employability.
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is partnering with Ohio Means Jobs Cleveland-Cuyahoga County to provide job training and employment services for those residents of the Opportunity Corridor that will be most directly impacted by the roadway project.
To contact Ohio Means Jobs Cleveland-Cuyahoga County, please call at 216-664-4673, visit them on the web at ohiomeansjobs.com/cuyahoga or see visit their office: 1020 Bolivar Rd., Cleveland, Ohio 44115