A FINAL CHECKLIST
Before you make the final payment on your home improvement project, make sure:
- All work meets the standards indicated in your contract;
- You have a copy of the contractor’s City of Cleveland License/Registration Certificate and written warranties for materials and workmanship;
- All subcontractors and suppliers have been paid. Get proof! Lien laws may allow for a mechanic’s lien to be filed against your home to satisfy unpaid bills!
- All excess material, tools and equipment have been cleared away and your site has been cleaned to your satisfaction; and
- You have inspected and approved the project.
Department of Consumer Affairs
500 Lakeside Avenue, Second Floor
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
(216) 420-8162 Fax
Se habla Español