POSITION – Crew Member
REPORTS TO – Crew Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION – LANDSCAPING CONTRACTOR
Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc. (BBC) is looking for landscape professionals to care for, maintain, and develop the residential and commercial properties of the agency. Time commitment is up to 35 hours a week during the landscaping seasons.
Typical essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing all aspects of landscape maintenance on commercial and residential properties including: bed maintenance; pruning shrubs and groundcover; mowing, trimming and edging turf; minor tree pruning; natural and chemical fertilization of turf and beds; minor application/spraying for weed control; planting of seasonal color and shrubs as needed.
- Meeting company standards for performance and quality control on assigned accounts.
- Following and enforcing all safety policies and procedures in the field and offices.
- Should be motivated and possess good communication and supervisory skills.
- A valid and clean driver’s license.
- Physically able to complete assigned work in a fast-paced, quality-oriented environment.
- Experience driving a full-size truck as well as towing and backing a trailer.
- Experience operating landscaping equipment such as riding mower, electric trimmer, edger, trencher, etc.
- Ability to complete all assigned paperwork and timecards daily.
- Proper work shoes/boots and clothes are required prior to employment.
- Willingness to work in the exposure of hot and rainy weather conditions (when possible).
- Available to work daily from approximately 8:00am-4:00pm
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour