Reports to: Executive Director
The Executive Assistant position plays a vital role to the efficiency of our organization by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have exceptional time management skills and be able to act with or without guidance.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Supports communication with the Board of Directors on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Maintains executive’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcome guests of the Executive Director by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Other duties as assigned; including but not limited to supporting Board Meetings, special projects, and events.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of administrative assistant experience required. Minimum 2 years as EA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook Excel) and the use of standard office equipment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed.
- Strong, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Starting at $50,000.00 per year. Full-time, exempt position with Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance & 401k matching.