Burten, Bell, Carr is hiring a Resident Resource Coordinator through AmeriCorp Vista!
The resident resource coordinator will support and enhance the collective impact work taking place with the Central Neighborhood’s Healthy Eating, Active Living (HEAL) Network. As the resident resource coordinator, the VISTA member will help train and support resident ambassadors who are looking to increase their leadership capacity while improving access to healthy foods in their community!
Experience required includes:
– Satisfactory oral and written communication skills
– Ability to interact effectively with the public, particularly low-income families
– Satisfactory computer skills, including Microsoft Office and social media outlets
– Experience in community organizing
– Prior experience facilitating health and wellness programming
– Strong understanding of local food systems and needs in low income neighborhoods
– Minimum: Bachelor Degree
Functions include, but are not limited too, assessing the capacity and community outreach needs of HEAL Network Institutions, collect and enter data, research funding to support educational initiative for HEAL programs in Central and Kinsman, and provide resident ambassadors with support and connections to resources that will help them implement projects.
Find the job posting and apply Here!
Or apply by emailing a resume and cover letter to [email protected] or mailing to 7201 Kinsman Rd. Ste. 104, Cleveland, OH 44104.