POSITION TITLE: East Tech High School Intern (Part Time)
REPORTS TO: Administrative Assistant
Assist full-time staff members on program intake and management. Purpose of program is to expose youth from the Central and Kinsman neighborhoods to the field of community development.
Assist staff members in the following functions:
1. Program intake
2. Data tracking and management
Inputting data using we-based and spreadsheet data management programs
3. Program promotion and community event planning
4. Other general office duties, including:
Answering phone (5-line phone system)
All other general office duties as assigned by Office Manager or other BBC Staff.
Skills and Experience
1. MUST BE AN EAST TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR RESIDING IN CLEVELAND’S WARD 5 NEIGHBORHOOD
2. Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Moderate typing skills.
4. Favorable interpersonal skills and the ability to complete tasks efficiently. Must also be dependable.
5. Ability to work at minimum 10 hours per week.
$10.00 per hour
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]