Residents of Greater University Circle Neighborhoods interested in approximately $10/hour.
Positions available in environmental and nutrition services at University Hospitals.
To be recommended for the positions, candidates must attend an info session &complete an unpaid 2 ½ week training.
Wed Dec 2nd
from 3-4pm at East End Neighborhood House
2749 Woodhill Road
Cleveland, OH 44104
Check out Step Up to University Hospitals!
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer that is committed to staff advancement
- Prepare for the interviews and ensure success on the job with FREE skills development classes
- Gain a renewed sense of confidence and a network of support to help you succeed
- Interested in environmental services within a hospital setting
- Resident of Greater University Circle—Glenville, Hough, Fairfax, Central, Shaker Square, Buckeye, Little Italy, East Cleveland and University Circle
- Commitment to 2 ½ weeks of unpaid pre-employment classes
- Motivated to learn new skills and gain employment
- Already has a high school diploma or GED
- Tobacco and drug free
- No criminal backgrounds (w/some limited exceptions)
I’m interested, what’s next?
- Call (216) 229-0555to register for an Information Session: BE SURE TO SAY WHICH SESSION YOU WANT TO ATTEND WHEN LEAVING A MESSAGE.
- Be prepared to participate in a 2 ½ week unpaid training starting: January11thM – F from 9am-3pm at Towards Employment, 1255 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300, Cleveland, 44115.