(From our partner, Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland)
$7,500 Home Repair Grants Available
NHS of Greater Cleveland is excited to announce our participation in the Neighborhood Impact Program, offering eligible area residents up to $7,500 in a home repair grant for qualified home improvements, including but not limited to;
• Repair/replacement of existing heating, ventilation, air conditioning, or water heater
• Repair/replacement of existing well/septic system or underground property sewer system
• Energy conservation improvements – includes repair/replacement of windows, siding, roofing, gutters
All interested homeowners should be referred to NHS of Greater Cleveland for details regarding program applications, required documentation and specifics regarding program eligibility, including;
• Owner-occupants of single-family homes who have resided in-home 18 months prior to application
• Household income at or below 80% Area Median Income
• Existing mortgage, property taxes and homeowners insurance must be current.
• Other conditions and application requirements may apply.
Income limits are as follows:
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
Due to high demand, it is anticipated that these grants funds will be available through July 1, 2014.
For additional questions, or application instructions, please contact Christina Patterson, NHSGC Lending Administrator at 216-458-4663 ext. 2330 or by email at [email protected]