Cedar Ave. Reconstruction Public Meeting
(Cedar Avenue, between E. 55th St. to E. 89th St.)
When: Monday, January 27, 2014
Time: 5:30 P.M.
Where: City Mission, 5310 Carnegie Blvd.
Project/Description: The $5.1 million Cedar Ave. Reconstruction project will extend from E. 55th St. to E. 89th St. It includes complete pavement replacement, new curb, sidewalks, driveway aprons, drainage improvements, watermain replacement (E. 79th St. to E. 89th St.), new traffic signals, pavement markings, and streetscape including additional trees.
Schedule: March 2013 to March 2014
- Cleveland City Council Representatives
- City of Cleveland – Division of Engineering & Construction
- Terrace Construction Co., Inc. (Contractor)
- Fairfax Renaissance Development Corp.
- Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc.
- Midtown Cleveland