In our efforts to promote health and wellness in the Central and Kinsman neighborhoods, BBC will post information on events and programs that will benefit the community.
Attend the Community Health, Wellnessand Preventative Care CenterWorkshop Series workshop titled “Maintain your Brain Health”
Learn about Alzheimer’s Disease and discover ways to take care of your brain through nutrition, exercise and staying active.
This workshop will include:
• Free blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and body mass index screenings from 9-
• Cooking demonstrations, information on a brain healthy diet and lunch
• Exercise: Guidelines and demonstrations
• The importance of staying socially and mentally active
• How to make simple lifestyle changes
• Door Prizes and Giveaways
The featured speaker will be Jeff Barlow of the Cleveland Alzheimer’s Association. The topic will be Alzheimer’s Disease: What You Need to Know.
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Place: Cuyahoga Community College, Metro Campus
Community Health, Wellness and Preventative Care Center
2900 Community College Avenue
Healthcare Careers Sciences Building, First Floor, Room 104
Registration is required. Sign up now on a first come, first serve basis.
Call 216-987-3555 to register or for more information.