CornUcopia Place is a community facility providing nutrition education, cooking demonstrations, an open multi-purpose space available for private events and functions on a rental basis, and a harvest preparation station for use by local market gardeners. CornUcopia Place is located in Bridgeport Place, 7201 Kinsman Road, Suite 103B, directly next door to Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc.
- Nutrition Education
- Farmers Market
- Bridgeport Café
- CornUcopia Place hosts cooking and nutrition education for people of all ages and skill levels. Classes will be offered by a variety of cooking and nutrition experts. Please click here for online registration for upcoming cooking and nutrition classes.
- The Bridgeport Mobile Market will eliminate food deserts throughout the east side of Cleveland by making fresh produce available to residents where they live. The Bridgeport Mobile Market’s schedule is here.
- An abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables are being grown in the Kinsman neighborhood, and BBC would like to ensure that residents have the opportunity to enjoy them. Very soon, patrons of Bridgeport Café will be able to purchase produce, including items raised and harvested in the Urban Agriculture Innovation Zone.
- Bridgeport Café is a new restaurant with a menu that incorporates locally grown food in the Kinsman neighborhood. The café offers a healthy variety of fresh salads, wraps, soups, baked goods, and hand-crafted sandwiches. Please click here for the Bridgeport Café website.
- To register for a class, please contact Burten, Bell, Carr Development at (216) 341-1455 or click here for online registration.