Check out the Step Up to University Hospitals Program!
$12/HR W/Benefits & Advancement Opportunities
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer that is committed to staff advancement.
- Prepare for the interviews and ensure success on the job with FREE skills development classes
- Gain a renewed sense of confidence and a network of support to help you succeed
- Resident of Greater University Circle–Glenville, Hough, Fairfax, Central, Shaker Square, Buckeye, Little Italy, East Cleveland and University Circle
- Commitment to 2 weeks of unpaid pre-employment classes
- Already has a high school diploma or GED
- Tobacco and drug free
- No criminal backgrounds (w/some limited exceptions)
- Monday August 29 at University Circle United Methodist Church 1919 E 107 St Cleveland, OH @9:30a.m.
- Wed. August 31 at New Bridge 3634 Euclid Ave Suite 100 Cleveland, OH 44115 @9:30a.m.
Call (216) 696 – 7311 to register for an information session.