The Woodland Cemetery Foundation is preparing for their next fundraiser which is a tastetempting custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes from friends.
Recipe submissions could be based upon:
1. Cultural Reflections,
2. Family Memories (Recipes of cemetery residents), or
3. Your favorite recipes.
These cookbooks will be professionally published and contain special pages of interest, a table of contents, an index, helpful hints, and recipe category dividers. It is sure to be treasured for years to come.
Please submit 3-5 of your favorite recipes so you can be represented in the group’s cookbook. Follow the instructions below. Your name will be printed with each recipe and your help in contributing recipes will ensure that the cookbook will be a big success.
There are various ways to submit your recipes:
1. Use the attached recipe collection sheet. Remember to write legibly.
2. Email the recipe to email@example.com with the subject title Cookbook Recipe using the recipe collection sheet format.
3. Submit your recipe online at http://www.typensave.com/get-started/ Group Login is WCFCLE and the contributor password is fresh893. If you find you need to make a correction to the recipe after it has been submitted please contact us and we can make that correction for you.
4. Copy the recipe and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 1966, Cleveland, OH 44106
Divider category titles:
1. Appetizers & Beverages
2. Soups & Salads
3. Vegetables & Side Dishes
4. Main Dishes
5. Breads & Rolls
7. Cookies & Candy
8. This & That
You can reserve one or more for yourself and your family at this time to be assured of receiving a cookbook. Please submit your proofed recipes to the committee by October 15, 2012.
The group is offering a pre-order discount of $15.00 per book (plus shipping if needed) on purchases by October 1st. After this date, books will be $20.00.
Note: You do not need to have family buried in Woodland Cemetery. Anyone can submit a recipe for this fundraiser cookbook.